Thursday, September 21, 2006

Chad Vader and Unnecessary Censhorship

I don't get a lot of free time to really get into You Tube. I love geriatric1927 (a 79-year-old sweetheart who tells his life story through his videos) and have laughed at some other things on You Tube. But while searching it the other day for something (I have completely forgotten what), I stumbled upon Chad Vader, Day Shift Manager from Blame Society Productions. Chad is the younger, less-successful brother of Darth who manages a twenty-four hour grocery store. He is the ultimate sad-ass guy who thinks he is more important than he is and is desperate for success, oh and a date with a lovely clerk who works at his store. He reminds me of Dwight/Gareth of The Office. The fourth episode of this series is coming out soon but in the meantime check out Episodes One, Two, and Three.

Also while at You Tube, I searched "Jimmy Kimmel Unnecessary Censhorship" because I happened to be flicking through the channels last week and found Jimmy Kimmel Live's All-Star Salute to Jimmy Kimmel Live!. I have never been a fan of Kimmel's (never noticed him, really) but when I saw a segment called Unnecessary Censhorship, I laughed so hard my jaw cramped up. He had a best of reel, including one from Dr. Phil about a grizzly bear that was the kicker for me. Unnecessary Censhorship is where Kimmel and his staff bleep and blur television footage whether it needs it or not. By doing this, they can make the most innnocent statement seem filthy. It is hilarious. The one I saw is here (video quality is not great) but you can see lots of them if you just search You Tube.

2 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger kevin said...

chad vader is hilarious. never would have found it otherwise. thanks!

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Tina Chaulk said...

Ah, Kevin, someone with my sense of humour. He is hilarious! I find myself walking around singing "I have a date, Chad has a date".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home