Saturday, September 09, 2006

RJ Hits the Telegram

Our own RJ was interviewed in today's Telegram about the NL blogging community's response to the Nissan Bonavista ad. He did a great job of summing up the various opinions. Get the Telegram and check out page A2. Go, RJ!

(Speaking of the Telegram, they have revamped their whole look. I like the quick news on the back of the first section but not sure about the rest yet. Just glanced at it generally, read up until A2, saw RJ's interview there and had to drop the paper and post.)

2 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Robert Hiscock said...

Thanks for mentioning it... I'm glad you think I did a good job of summing up the opinions out there... I feel like Nissan opinions are jumping at me everywhere I turn these days!
It's one of the blessing and hazzards of blogging, I suppose.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Tina Chaulk said...

No prob. Nice that you're getting all those hits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home