Friday, September 01, 2006

Reading on Weekend Arts Magazine

Just a very quick post because I am at my parents' house and between dialup and computer problems they are having, posting is taking forever. It was a spur of the moment decision to come out here early for the long weekend with Mom and Dad, made when they showed up and surprised me at my book launch (yay!). I had told them not to come all the way from Aspen Cove but they did and it was great. The launch was amazing/wonderful/fun/fantastic and I will post more about it next week when I get back and can add pictures. Let's just say, it was a most memorable evening indeed. I loved every second of it, even the scary parts like getting up and reading at the mic.

Right now I want to let you know that I will be reading from my book tomorrow on Weekend Arts Magazine with Angela Antle on CBC Radio and there will be an interview airing as well. I think it will be on after the 8:00 news. Angela was very nice and walked me through it as it was my first interview and reading in a studio (very surreal). Anyway, keep an ear out for it, if you're interested. You can even check out CBC Radio on the Internet at http://www.cbc.ca/nl/(the Listen live section is on the menu at the right).

Have a great long weekend!

3 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations Tina! I can't wait to read it but for now I'll pop over to CBC and have a listen. Good-on-ya Gal!

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did a great job. Didn't look nervous at all. A pro.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Tina Chaulk said...

Thanks Val and helmut. I really appreciate it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home