Tuesday, August 15, 2006

An Evening of Doyles

Tonight I plan on going to An Evening of Doyles with my friend Kathy. The decription of the event says:

Readings and Music by the best Doyles in the land! Globe and Mail TV critic John Doyle joins Marjorie, Damhnait, Tom and Alan for songs and stories. Tickets are $10 each, available at The Travel Bug. Doors open at 7:30pm, show starts at 8:00pm. For more information, contact alisong@sympatico.ca.
I am told tickets are also available at the door. I also heard on the radio that the event will be hosted by Shelagh Rogers. I am looking forward to it. I think it will be a great evening of fun. Plus I always enjoy events at the Masonic. The place always adds some undefinable extra to them. Maybe I'll see you there. And you know I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Robert Hiscock said...

That sounds great.

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger TrudyJ said...

I was there too! I was going to blog about it tonight but I'm too sleepy ... tomorrow maybe.

Well worth the 10 bucks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home