Friday, March 30, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Cover(s) Revealed


So the new book cover has been revealed for the final Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. At least, it's the cover we'll be getting in Canada. It is designed by British artist Jason Cockcroft. However, south of the border, Americans will get a different cover, designed by Mary GrandPre. This one shows Harry with his hand reaching upward and a wraparound featuring "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named". I like the U.S. cover better. There is also an adult edition cover (for those adults who are embarrassed to buy a kids' book (I am not--all mine have the original covers and I love them all)).

And if that is not enough variety in covers for you, Unconfirmed Sources has one that plays off on Daniel Radcliffe's recent, well-publicized, nude scenes in EQUUS

2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger CiH said...

Hi!
I'd like to know if the difference between de adult edition and the others is only the cover. The history is the same?

Thanks,

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Tina Chaulk said...

I'm no expert, but I think the covers are the only difference. I heard that they were for adults who might feel silly buying the ones with the children's covers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home