Thursday, October 19, 2006

Christmas Glacier

Hey, yesterday I posted about icebergs and today, it's the Glacier. Ice, ice everywhere. And a post about Christmas. Surely, it is not that close but then again I started to see Christmas trees in a certain store in August so... well, it is coming sooner than we think I suppose. Time to start my Christmas list. If a fun book is on your list of things to get for someone you adore, well, come on by the Glacier on Friday, the 20th where I will be signing copies of this much is true from 7-9pm. If not, and you're at the Glacier anyway, just drop by and say hello. I'd love to see you.

1 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Blogger Sean Carter said...

It gives me great pleasure to share the magic of Christmas, as this is the most awaited holiday season of the year. Rather than being happy over a new born year, I usually end up spending all my energy imagining about yet another Christmas that I shall be celebrating in a better way than the one i did the previous year. Peep into this amazing Christmas Blog to check out some really cool stuffs and unique ideas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home