Friday, February 23, 2007

Short Personality Tests

What can I say? It's Friday and I have nothing else. At least they're short.

Your Personality Profile

You are dignified, spiritual, and wise.
Always unsatisfied, you constantly try to better yourself.
You are also a seeker of knowledge and often buried in books.

You tend to be philosophical, looking for the big picture in life.
You dream of inner peace for yourself, your friends, and the world.
A good friend, you always give of yourself first.


And then there's:

Your Personality Is

Idealist (NF)


You are a passionate, caring, and unique person.
You are good at expressing yourself and sharing your ideals.

You are the most compassionate of all types and connect with others easily.
Your heart tends to rule you. You can't make decisions without considering feelings.

You seek out other empathetic people to befriend.
Truth and authenticity matters in your friendships.

In love, you give everything you have to relationships. You fall in love easily.

At work, you crave personal expression and meaning in your career.

With others, you communicate well. You can spend all night talking with someone.

As far as your looks go, you've likely taken the time to develop your own personal style.

On weekends, you like to be with others. Charity work is also a favorite pastime of yours.

5 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Robert Hiscock said...

I like the first one 'cause apparently my 'mind is a weapon'. Who knew?

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger M Butler Hallett said...

Dark water reveals ...

You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.
Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.
You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.

For you, comfort and calm are very important.
You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.
You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.


Didn't think I was that withdrawn. My mind is a weapon? What am I, a Romulan psy-warrior? :)

Tina, what did you think of yours?

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a guardian, and my mind is also a weapon. I guess anyone who liked the look of the dark water has a dangerous mind!

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger M Butler Hallett said...

I sense a graphic novel here: The Dark Water Mavens.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Tina Chaulk said...

I thought mine was pretty close to who I am. My mind is not a weapon though. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home