Monday, November 27, 2006

Moleskinerie mention

Well, you know something has happened when the stats for hits on your blog reach 50 before breakfast, at least for me and my blog. The wonderful Armand at Moleskinerie, mentioned my blog post about my new moleskine on his Moleskinerie. I am getting hits from all over the world. So this is what it is like to have a lot of people read your blog. Welcome.

On a related note, I now have a large plain moleskine on my Christmas list. I think writing is just more enjoyable when you plant words in one of these great notebooks.

3 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger Robert Hiscock said...

I know what you mean. I'm not generally very brand name concious but Moleskines are a notebook in a class all their own. I use mine all the time. I have a large one with lined pages I use for work and a smaller blank-paged one I use for creative writing. I'm never very far from either. I love them.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Kyran said...

moleskines, I knew about. the pocketmod--that has me breathing hard.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Tina Chaulk said...

RJ, that is a good idea. Maybe I should ask Santa for a ruled large. Hmmm.

Kyran, you should get one. If the idea has you panting, then you'd like it (welcome to my blog, btw, I love yours).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home